General Forms

File(s) to download

Release of Information

At some time during the school year, you may find it necessary to ask the school to provide academic and/or behavioral information to professionals outside of the school district.  The professionals might include a medical physician, psychologist, or a psychiatrist. If you need to have such information shared with a specific agency, you must complete a "Consent to Release of Information Form".This form gives the school written permission from you to communicate directly with the specific agency in paper and verbal form.  All requested information will be faxed or mailed directly to the third party.  The signed "Consent to Release of Information Form" will be placed in the child's cumulative folder.  The signed release form for the particular agency is good for one year. You may obtain a form by asking your child's teacher or you can print one now  under the "file(s) to  download" section. Please allow the teacher approximately two weeks to complete the requested forms.  If you have additional questions, please contact the school.