Files to Download
- Download New Student Information Sheet.doc - Wednesday, 03 July 2013 [27.5KB]
- Download Tuition.doc - Wednesday, 03 July 2013 [41KB]
- Download Establising Student Residency.pdf - Wednesday, 20 November 2013 [120.8KB]
- Download Letter of Residence in Lieu of Lease.pdf - Wednesday, 20 November 2013 [64.9KB]
- Download Non-Parent Custody.pdf - Wednesday, 20 November 2013 [84.4KB]
- Download Student Living with a District Resident.pdf - Wednesday, 20 November 2013 [68.9KB]
Is your family moving?
For high school families moving to the district: The Williamsville School District kindly requests that parents/guardians moving to a home within our school district bring the necessary documents to their registration appointments. There are three (3) main documents required of ALL students prior to being enrolled in the district. To help ensure that the enrollment process for your student goes as smoothly as possible, please bring the following items:1. Proof of Residency (Files to Download) 2. Certified Birth Certificate 3. Medical Records Students moving from out of state must have proof of a current physical and immunizations from the State of Illinois
Other Documents Needed for Enrollment:4. Student Information Sheet (Files to Download)
5. Official transcript from the student’s previous school6. Custodial Documents-the district may require proof of custody in situations involving multiple parents claiming the same student7. For those students enrolling in the Special Education Program-parents/guardians may wish to provide a copy of the student’s latest IEP.
*Please note: All families wishing to enroll their student at the high school must call the High School Guidance Office at 217-566-3361 to set a registration appointment. Please allow time for records to be obtained from your previous high school. Once your records are received the Guidance Office will contact you to set up an appointment to enroll the student. Students will not be scheduled to classes until all documents referenced above are submitted.