Springfield School District #186 will again be providing free breakfast and lunch during the summer months for children 18 years and younger. No financial qualification is required. Adults may eat for a nominal charge.
Updated April 2016-April 2005
The Williamsville Board of Education is accepting letters of interest to fill a vacant one-year term on the District's Board of Education.
The FFA got 2nd place in the Prairieland FS Growing our Future Grant. We won $2,500. The CEO came and presented a check to the FFA.
The Jazz Dinner is coming up THIS SATURDAY @ WJHS featuring our award-winning WHS Jazz Band, JH Jazz Band, and jump blues group Juke House! Here's why you should come:
1. The entertainment will be top-notch. We have one of the most accomplished jazz band programs in the state and they never fail to entertain. Juke House has had much success performing their unique, blend of vocals, blues, and popular music throughout the decades.
2. There will be a fully catered meal including drinks and custom cupcakes (by alumnus Charlotte Lipp) for dessert.
3. This event serves as our biggest fundraiser of the year which helps to power the growth and success of our bands throughout the school year.
4. We bring the community together for a night of fun. This event caters to adults and kids alike.
5. This is one of the hardest working group of students in our school. They would love to feel the support of their teachers and school personnel in the audience
I sincerely hope you will consider supporting our students by attending this event!
Go here to get your tickets today:
Life of Service
Updated through March 2016
Unthinkable budget scenario for schools not so far-fetched
The Illinois State Board of Education has mandated that all students must participate in taking the PARCC statewide standardized test.
According to the Illinois State Board of Education and as directed to all Illinois Public Schools by the Illinois State Superintendent, students are not allowed to opt out of the exam.
Thank you for your cooperation regarding this matter and if you have any questions, please contact the Illinois State Board of Education at 217-782-4321.
Upcoming Events - WCUSD15
|Wed Apr 26 @ 4:00PM - 08:00PM|
Junior High Scholastic Bowl Regionals/Time TBA
|Wed Apr 26 @ 4:00PM - 06:00PM|
POSTPONED: HS Girls Junior Varsity Soccer @ Pleasant Plains High School (Plains JV Tournament )
|Wed Apr 26 @ 4:30PM - 06:30PM|
CANCELLED: HS Boys Junior Varsity Baseball vs Taylorville High School (Fresh/Soph (Moved from 3/29/17))
|Wed Apr 26 @ 5:45PM - 07:45PM|
POSTPONED: HS Girls Varsity Soccer @ Athens High School (Plains Tournament)
|Wed Apr 26 @ 7:00PM - 09:00PM|
CANCELLED: HS Boys Varsity Baseball @ Illinois Valley Central High Sch
|Wed Apr 26 @ 7:00PM - 08:00PM|
JH Spring Choral Concert (All Chorus Students)
|Thu Apr 27 @ 8:30AM - 11:00AM|
WHS Student of the Year Interviews - WSBT
|Thu Apr 27 @ 3:45PM - 09:00PM|
|Thu Apr 27 @ 4:00PM - 06:00PM|
JH Coed Junior High Track vs Mt. Pulaski/Riverton/Beardstown/West Lincoln Broadwell
|Thu Apr 27 @ 4:30PM - 06:30PM|
HS Boys Junior Varsity Baseball @ Sacred Heart - Griffin High School