Sherman Elementary School will be holding Kindergarten pre-registration for
the 2018-2019 school year on Tuesday, January 9 from 4:00-6:30 PM at the elementary school office. If you cannot make it to pre-registration on January 9, you are welcome to come from 8:00 am-3:00 pm that same week. If you live in the Williamsville School District and have a child (or children) who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2018, please plan on registering your child.
If possible, (but not required) please bring the following items with you:
- Certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Proof of residency within the district (Copy of lease, mortgage, or tax bill)
- Physical – a current one must be on file by the first day of school in August
- Immunizations –a current one must be on file by the first day of school in August
- Eye exam- a current one must be on file by the first day of school in August
- Dental exam- a current one must be on file by the first day of school in August
By pre-registering your child, it allows us to plan for the upcoming school year with regards to staffing. Please help us with this planning by pre-registering your child over these dates.
In addition, a Kindergarten Orientation Night for incoming Kindergarten students and their parents will be held in August before the first day of school. The August meeting will be an informational meeting for parents and a time for new kindergartners to explore their kindergarten classroom.