Lunch: Crispy chicken OR spicy chicken lettuce salad, diced tomato, fresh dinner roll, California mixed vegetables, ½ pint of milk
Early dismissal for LTECH
4:00pm - Track & Field @ Sangamon County Meet @ Pleasant Plains – Bus leaves 2:15, dismiss 2:05
JV Baseball @ Illini Central High School – Cancelled
6:30pm - Varsity Softball @ Normal University High School (+JV) (played at Illinois Wesleyan University) – Bus leaves 4:20
S.A.V.E. Club is playing games with you...We are having our 2nd installment of snacks, drinks, and board games for all who come to the library after school on May 9.
Spaulding Traffic Safety Fair: 2nd-4th Hour
10:00am - JV Baseball vs Springfield High School (DH)
10:00am - Varsity Baseball @ Southeast High School (DH)- Bus leaves 8:45
Promenade - Promenade will begin at 4:30 on May 10 at WHS. Doors will open at 3:30. Coronation will take place at promenade.
Prom – 8:00-11:00
Seniors: Sign up for Baccalaureate in the office. Baccalaureate will be held May 18, 2:00 PM, at the Sherman United Methodist Church.
Student Council applications for next year are in the office. Deadline to turn in is Monday, May 12.
· Prom tickets will be on sale Monday, May 5 - Thursday, May 8 at Lunch. The cost is $20 per person.
· Tickets will be sold Friday, May 9 in the office, the cost will be $40 per person. No tickets will be sold at the door the evening of prom.
· All class dues must be paid to date in order to buy a prom ticket.
· Promenade will begin at 4:30 on May 10 at WHS. Doors will open at 3:30. Coronation will take place at promenade.
Congratulations to the 2014 Prom Court:
· Kayla Bedolli and Simon Andrews
· Isabel Butterfield and Morgan Flynn
· Maggie Flynn and Jonathan Miller
· Rachel Rhodes and Tyler Nichols
· Ali Vignali and Ryan Scheffler
Fine Arts Night – Tuesday, May 13 - The Band portion of the night will begin at 6:30 in the WHS db20140509 gym. The choral groups will follow starting around 7:45. As always, there will be a great art display in the hallway for your viewing pleasure.
Any boy interested in trying out for golf next year and missed the meeting last week, needs to call coach Trine at 415-5907.
UCP Summer Camp Volunteers Needed – See Jared Cordum for more infomation