Volleyball - All girls interested in playing volleyball for the 2014 season, please see Coach Matulevich for the summer packet before you leave for spring break.
After prom waiver forms are in the office. The cost is $20 per person. Forms will be collected today at lunch and on Monday after Spring Break.
Senior Members National Honor Society -
Service Form and Dues
2:15 Dismissal Spring Break
IHSA Organizational Contest at PORTA
· 5:00 pm Chorus - Library
· 6:00 pm Mixed Choir - Library
· 7:30 pm Concert Band - Gym
· 9:00 pm Jazz Band - Auditorium
· 10:00 pm Vocal Jazz - Library
4:00pm - Girls Track & Field @ Shelbyville High School (Shelbyville Open - Girls) Bus leaves at 1:30, please dismiss 1:20
10:00am Girls Varsity Soccer vs
Pleasant Plains High School (+JV)
10:00am - Varsity Softball vs Illini Central/Rochester @ WHS
Concessions Hull, Miller, Howard
10:00 am: Williamsville vs Rochester
11:30 am: Williamsville vs Illini Central
1:00 pm: Illini Central vs Rochester
12:00pm - Varsity Baseball @ Tremont
High School (Tremont @ Olympia) Bus leaves 10:00 am
2:00pm - Varsity Baseball @ Stanford-Olympia High
9:00-Noon Bullet Baseball Camp
4:30pm - Varsity Softball vs Tri-City
High School Concessions: Burton, Sharp, Stoecker
4:30pm - Girls Varsity Soccer @ Athens High School bus leaves 3:15 pm
4:45pm - JV Baseball vs Lanphier High School (At Kennedy Park ) bus leaves 3:30 pm
9:00-Noon Bullet Baseball Camp
4:30pm Boys Track & Field vs Taylorville/Charleston/Dec. Eisenhower/Southeast @
Charleston Bus leaves 1:30 pm
4:30pm - Freshman Baseball @ Rochester High School Bus leaves 3:05
4:30pm - Girls Varsity Soccer vs Litchfield High School (+JV)
4:30pm - Varsity Baseball vs Tri-City High School Concessions: Eggleston,
4:00pm Girls Track & Field @
Lewiston High School (Lewistown Girls Invite) Bus leaves 1:00 pm
4:15pm - Varsity Baseball @ Hartsburg-Emden High School - Bus leaves 2:55 pm
4:30pm - Varsity Softball @ Downs
Tri-Valley High (+JV) - Bus leaves 2:30
4:30pm - Girls Varsity Soccer @ Calvary Christian Academy-Normal Bus leaves 2:45 pm
4:30pm - JV Baseball vs New Berlin High School (H) Concessions - Clark, Hollinshead
Track & Field @ Pana High School (Pana Open - Boys) Bus leaves 7:00 am
10:00am - Varsity
Baseball @ Rochester High School (DH) Bus leaves 8:10 am
Memorial Student Volunteer Program: Open to qualified high school juniors through college age students interested in health care careers. Participation is limited, deadline to apply is April 30. Interested students can pick up a packet in the guidance office or by contacting Elaine Kerhlikar at Kerhlikar.Elaine@mhsil.com
WHS Sports Boosters Outstanding Sportsmanship Scholarship is now open to senior athletes, cheerleaders, and student managers. Applicants must have a letter of recommendation from his or her coach. One award will be given to senior male athlete and one senior girl athlete worth $500. Award is not based on athletic ability. Applications are in the guidance office and must be submitted by April 11th.
Congratulations to Anna Kluemke March Student of the Month!
After prom waiver forms are in the office. The cost is $20 per person. Forms will be collected at lunch this week.
University of Illinois Scholarship: Lincolnland Illini Club will award two $750 scholarships to high school seniors entering the U of I at Champaign in the fall 2014 semester. Deadline to apply is May 24, 2014. Applications can be picked up in the guidance office.
Poe's Catering needs reliable, fun, hardworking students, preferably with a driver's license, that can begin sometime this spring and work throughout the summer. If interested, please inquire with Mrs. Chladny or Ms. Froman in the Guidance Department.
Congratulations to the following students who have won awards in the following area art shows.
· In the Old Capitol Art Fair Poster Competition, Katie Siders will receive $100.00 for placing third and Emma Crawford Will recieve $50.00 for Honorable mention in the 9-12 grade competition.
· Brianna Skeels won First and Second Place in the 2014 Images of Illinois Photography Contest, Adult,division, People Category, She received $125. gift certificates and her work was published in the Illinois Times.
· Also in the Images of Illinois Photography Contest, Tyler Casson won First Place, Third Place and Honorable Mention in the Professional Division.
· In the Alcohol Awareness Poster Contest, Russell Konzelmann won First place, he will receive a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and case; Simon Andrews won second place he will receive a Kindle Fire HD.
Congratulations to the boys track and field team on their efforts last night at a quadrangular meet at New Berlin. Team scores were: Wmsv - 91, New Berlin - 74, Riverton - 51, Athens - 41. Morgan Flynn (400 & 200) and Mitch Owens (800 and 1600) had two first place finishes.
Congrats to the girls track team on a GREAT meet at New Berlin last night.
The girls won the meet with the following scores: Williamsville 118, New Berlin 56, Riverton 20
· Amber Robbs 1st in pole vault
· Sophia Pensebene 2nd in pole vault
· Cheyanna Michael 2nd in long jump & 3rd in 200
· Sarah Richardson 4th in long jump & 2nd in 800
· Abby Bergfeld 3rd in 800
· Jordan French 1st in shot and disc
· Jade Coady 2nd in shot and disc
· Halston Fletcher 1st in 3200 and 1600
· Rachel Rhodes 1st in 100, 200, 400m dash
· Abbey Galusha 3rd in 100
· Becca Coughlin 1st in 100m hurdles and 300 m hurdles
· Morgan Rottinghaus 2nd in 100m hurdles and 300m hurdles
· 4x1 - 2nd place
· 4x2 - 1st place
· 4x4 - 1st place