Lunch: Chicken nuggets, fresh dinner roll, baked sweet potato OR mashed potato/gravy, seasoned green beans, rosy applesauce , choice of Milk
Art Club Cancelled Today
Open gyms for girls’ basketball: Open gyms will be Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays after school until 4:45.
4:00pm - Boys Soccer @ Lutheran High School (vs
4:00pm - Boys Golf vs Hart-Em/Riverton/Pittsfield @ The Rail
5:00pm - Volleyball @ North-Mac (with Freshman Game)
Lunch: Loose tacos or Chipotle burrito
& cottage cheese, shredded lettuce, fresh salsa, tortilla chips, diced
peaches, choice of Milk
3:45pm - Boys Golf @ Porta High School (@ Shambolee)
4:00pm - Boys Varsity Soccer @ Lutheran High School ( vs Lutheran)
4:00pm - Girls Golf vs Rushville/Waverly
7:00pm -Youth and Government meeting - Legislators need to have Bill Title forms submitted by then. Please see Ms. Faloon-Sullivan if you have any questions.
Lunch: Hot ham & cheese sandwich or Sloppy Joe sandwich, tater tots, mixed fruit, cookie Crisp, choice of Milk
Open gyms for girls basketball: Open gyms will be Monday, Tues. and Thursdays after school until 4:45.
Scholastic Bowl, there will be a short meeting for both JV and Varsity in the library the last 10 minutes of each lunch shift on Thursday.
Boys Varsity Soccer @ Lutheran High
School ( ) - TIME T.B.A.
4:00pm - Boys Golf vs Lanphier/Lincoln/Taylorville @ The Rail
6:00pm - Volleyball vs Carlinville High School
6:00pm - Freshman Football @ New Berlin High School
No Lunch – 11:30 Dismissal
Seniors: Turn in school spirit pictures for the senior hallway to a student council member, Hayley Freschi, or Mrs. Walsh by Friday, September 27th!
4:00pm – JV Boys Golf vs Chatham/Springfield JV @ The
7:00pm - Varsity Football @ Pawnee High School
Varsity Volleyball @
Sangamon County Tournament @ Auburn - TIME T.B.A.
Boys Varsity Golf @ Sangamon County Tournament @ TBA - TIME T.B.A.
9:45am - Cross Country vs Springfield High School @ Lincoln Park
WHS Class Officers
· President: Adam Clark
· Vice President: Matt Neale
· Secretary: Andrew Roberts
· Treasurer: Joe Roscetti
· President: Kaylee Burton
· Vice President: Skyler Casey
· Secretary: Lane Caspar
· Treasurer: Quinn Higginbotham
· President: Cate Buescher
· Vice President: Noah Horton
· Secretary/Treasurer: Kelsey Jones
· President: Jonathan Miller
· Vice President: Ryan Scheffler
· Secretary: Jordan French
· Treasurer: Simon Andrews
Lincoln Community High School's Annual College Night: Thursday, October 17th 6:00pm-7:30pm. A financial aid presentation will take place at 6:00pm. All students and parents are invited to attend.
2014 John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Essay Contest. Please visit www.jfklibrary.org for contest information. First-place winner receives $10,000. Deadline to submit is January 6, 2014.
Homecoming Parade – October 2nd -– Sponsored by Sports Boosters:
· Join the Williamsville High School Bullets as they celebrate “Falling For You” on Wednesday, October 2, at 6pm, Line up begins at 5:00 pm.
· Any organization interested in participating is welcome! Children wishing to walk in the parade should dress in Purple and Gold and meet in the teachers’ lot next to the high school.
· Immediately following the parade there will be activities at the football field including the announcing of the Homecoming King and Queen! The concession stand will be open.
· DROP OFF FOR PARTICIPANTS: NEW this year!!! Please drop participants off in the circular drive in front of the High School and have them walk to the teacher’s lot or the student lot. DO NOT drop them off in the student lot.
· PICK UP FOR PARTICIPANTS AFTER THE PARADE: NEW this year!!! The parade will end in front of the Jr. High
· Please call with your parade needs and line-up: Pam Kovacevich 725-9170 or email to email@example.com
No Homework Day Coming Soon: October 2nd - Relax and enjoy the Homecoming parade and pep rally!
· Homecoming Dress-up Days: Students who go above and beyond each day may be chosen to receive a free homecoming ticket!
Monday: Character Day: Dress as Your Favorite
Movie, TV, or Superhero!
Tuesday: Tacky Tourist
o Wednesday: Class Color –
§ Seniors Pink/Black/Camo
§ Juniors Neon Green
§ Sophs Neon Blue
§ Freshmen Neon Orange
Thursday: Decade day
o Friday: Purple and Gold Bullet Spirit Day
· Homecoming Dance will be Saturday, October 5 from 8-11. All school rules apply. No jeans or tennis shoes will be allowed.
· Homecoming Dance Tickets will be on sale Monday, September 30-Thursday, October 3 at lunch. The cost is $10 per person. On Friday the cost goes up to $20 per ticket. At the dance the cost is $25 per ticket at the door.
· NEW THIS YEAR!!! BULLET OLYMPICS! After the parade and pep rally Wednesday night, classes will compete against each other in several activities. Sign up for the activities will begin this Thursday at lunch!
Attention Sophomores! HOBY Leadership is looking for ambassadors for the 2014 seminars. This is a life-changing experience that nearly 10,000 sophomores attend. This years seminar will be held at Illinois Wesleyan University in Bloomington on June 13, 14, and 15. If you are interested you must apply within the guidance department. Only a select number of students will be chosen to attend to represent Williamsville High School.
Deadline to apply is November 18.
SAVE will be selling candy this week during both lunches. Stop by and pick up a treat.
Congrats to the JV Football team on their win over New Berlin last night!
Paint the Field Pink – Oct. 18th – 7pm – Williamsville vs. Riverton Football game – t-shirt order forms coming soon! If you are a cancer survivor and would like to participate in the half time activities, please contact Michelle Buscher as soon as possible at 494-5475. Football jersey orders for the survivors have to be placed soon!
School Picture Retakes: October 7th
Attention Juniors and Seniors: Remember this Friday, September 27this the last day to turn in your Military Recruiter Opt-out Forms to the Guidance Office!!
Upcoming College Visits:
Wednesday, September 25th: Illinois College & LLCC
Tuesday, October 1st: University of Iowa
Thursday, October 3rd: Quincy University
Monday, October 7th: MTI
Tuesday, October 8th: McKendree
Wednesday, October 16th: Mizzou
Monday, October 21st: Benedictine
Thursday, October 24th: Blackburn