Lunch: Chicken and noodles or Chili cheese wrap, wheat dinner roll, red pepper strips, pineapple chunks, choice of Milk
Order for Chamber and Homecoming TShirts will be taken by Mrs. Walsh or Mr. Hampton until Thursday, September 19. Homecoming shirts are in class colors. Order forms are in the office and posted in hallways.
Last Day to Sign Up in the Office to Run for Class Officer!
JV Boys Golf @ Brookhills – Van leaves 2:40,
4:00pm - Girls Varsity Golf vs Rochester/Auburn/Porta @ Porta – Van leaves 3:00, dismiss 2:50
4:30pm – JV and Varsity Soccer vs Pleasant Plains High School (H)
6:00pm - Freshman Football vs Pleasant Plains High School
Concession Workers Tonight:
· Fanale 5:00-6:30
· Funk 5:00-6:30
· Redpath 5:00-6:30
· Hickman 6:30-8:00
· Hyde 6:30-8
Lunch: Sliced beef & Cheddar sandwich or Maid Rite sandwich, soft pretzel, baked potato, seasoned broccoli, diced peaches, choice of Milk
Varsity Volleyball @ Mt. Pulaski Tournament – Bus leaves 4:00 pm
3:30pm - Girls Varsity Golf vs Sacred Heart - Griffin High School @ The Rail, dismiss 2:50 pm
4:00pm - Boys JV Golf @ Greenview High School – Van leaves 3:00, dismiss 2:50
7:00pm - Varsity Football @ New Berlin High School – Bus leaves 4:45
Varsity Volleyball @ Mt. Pulaski Tournament – Bus leaves 8:30 AM
9:00am - Boys Varsity Golf @ Havana Invite – Bus leaves 6:30 AM
10:00am - Cross Country @ Dunlap High School – Bus leaves 7:30 AM
12:00pm - Varsity Soccer @ Lanphier High School – Bus leaves 10:45 AM
Open gyms for girls basketball this year will start Monday Sept. 23. Open gyms will be Monday, Tues. and Thursdays after school until 4:45. You must have an up to date physical and insurance waiver on file before you can participate
Interested in a career in medicine? Please see Mrs. Chladny if you would like to be nominated to attend Careers in Medicine, a National Youth Leadership Forum. This opportunity provides students with experiential exploration, self-discovery, and skill building opportunities. Nominated students will have the opportunity to select any one of the nine-day programs offered at cities across the U.S. Interested students must have demonstrated leadership potential. Deadline to apply for a nomination is September 20th.
LLCC will offer ACT Prep classes for all area students. The first session begins this Saturday (September 21), but they do still have openings! Check with the guidance department for more details.
Congratulations to the 2013-2014 Youth and Government officers: President: Jonathan Miller; Vice-President: Anna Kluemke; Secretary-Treasurer: Austin Tuttle
Next Youth and Government meeting will be Wednesday, Sept. 25 from 7-8 p.m. Legislators need to have Bill Title forms submitted by then. Please see Ms. Faloon-Sullivan if you have any questions.
SAVE will be selling candy and baked goods next week during both lunches. Stop by and pick up a treat.
Homecoming Parade – October 2nd -– Sponsored by Sports Boosters:
· Join the Williamsville High School Bullets as they celebrate “Falling For You” on Wednesday, October 2, at 6pm, Line up begins at 5:00 pm.
· Any organization interested in participating is welcome! Children wishing to walk in the parade should dress in Purple and Gold and meet in the teachers’ lot next to the high school.
· Immediately following the parade there will be activities at the football field including the announcing of the Homecoming King and Queen! The concession stand will be open.
· DROP OFF FOR PARTICIPANTS: NEW this year!!! Please drop participants off in the circular drive in front of the High School and have them walk to the teacher’s lot or the student lot. DO NOT drop them off in the student lot.
· PICK UP FOR PARTICIPANTS AFTER THE PARADE: NEW this year!!! The parade will end in front of the Jr. High
· Please call with your parade needs and line-up: Pam Kovacevich 725-9170 or email to email@example.com