Lunch: Crispy fish sandwich or Grilled chicken sandwich, French fries, apricots, cookie crisp, ½ pt of milk
Sectional WHS vs.
Softball at Riverton Regionals 4:30 PM Bus leaves 3:20, Dismiss 3:10
Football Players: There will be a short meeting for next year's seniors on Tuesday in Coach Kunz's room at 7:45 AM. On Thursday at 7:45 there will be a meeting for all football players at 7:45. Don't be late. If you can't make the meeting that you are supposed to attend, see Coach Kunz before the meeting.
6th hour - Please dismiss Vocal Jazz students for their performance at the JH.
7th hour - Please dismiss Choir students for the JH performance.
Lunch: Cheese quesadilla or Pork BBQ sandwich, tortilla chips, chicken fajita soup, peaches, ½ pt of milk
Lunch: Roasted chicken or Southwestern pizza, honey cornbread, creamy coleslaw, sweetened sliced carrots, applesauce, ½ pint of milk
Girls Track State Track Meet- Vans leaves 6:30 AM
Boys Track - Pole Vaulters Sectional at Tremont Bus leaves at 2:15
Lunch: Cheeseburger macaroni or Italian meatball sandwich, strawberry spinach salad, mandarin oranges, cinnamon grahams, ½ pint of milk
Cabaret Night, featuring the WHS Vocal Jazz, will be held Friday, May 18 at 7:30pm in the WHS Cafeteria. Tickets are only $5/each and include delicious desserts and great music! Get your tickets in advance from any WHS Vocal Jazz student or call 566-3361.
Youth and Government information session for any student in grades 10-12 in 2012-2013 who is interested in joining on Friday outside the cafeteria during the last 15 minutes of both lunch shifts
Boys Track Sectional Track Meet Bus leaves 1:30 PM, Dismiss at 1:20
Girls Track State Track Meet
Summer work available
· US Marble & Granite is looking for someone with a strong back and good driving record to work in their shop and make tile deliveries, full time hours available this summer. Contact Jay Oshesky, 241-2700.
· Detasseling Anyone interested in making $8.50 or more detasseling corn in the month of July, please sign up in the office. Please call Mr. Trine at 415-5907 if you have any questions.
· Produce Farm - Sign-up in the office if youd like to work on a produce farm this summer with Ted Hodgson.
· Tryout Parent Meeting: Tuesday May 22nd at 6pm in the HS Library
· Tryout Clinic Dates: May 29-May 31st 5:30-8 pm at the HS Gym
· Tryouts: Saturday June 2nd at 9am at the HS Gym
For questions regarding tryouts please call Karrie Clark at 217-652-0823
The last Williamsville Vocal Music Boosters meeting for this school year will be held Monday, May 14, 2012 at 6:30 p.m. in the high school teachers' workroom. Hope you can join us!
Congratulations to the boys' track and field team members who competed in last night's Capital Area Classic Meet at Chatham! Several had personal best efforts. Those placing were: Gabe Manning took third in the discus and the 4x400m relay team of Morgan Flynn, Alex Freschi, Sam Pensabene, and JJ Watson placed 1st with a new school record time of 3:26.87.
Pick up your cap & gown in the office Devlin Hanners and Travis Penman.
· Turn in graduation contracts ASAP!
· Reserve your copy of the senior video with Mrs. Walsh - $10
· Sign up for baccalaureate in the office if you wish to participate
practice Thursday, May 24, 9:00 AM.
Senior parents are providing breakfast afterwards at the
Madrigal Auditions will be May 21 & 22. Please see Mrs. Bosworth to sign up for an audition time.
Choir Trip Important Dates: Choir Trip Parent Meeting will be held Thursday, May 24 at 6pm in WHS Choir Room. Every student planning to go on the trip needs to attend along with at least one parent/guardian. Please contact Mrs. Bosworth if you have a conflict. Choir Trip Rehearsal will be June 12 at 3pm in the WHS Choir Room.
Congratulations to Drew Kluemke, Kaitlin Lounsberry, Allie Wilson, and Skylar Woods for doing a terrific job as "stand-in" members of the Williamsville Village Board. Thanks to Village President Tom Yokley and the Trustees, these Youth and Government students got an inside look at city government.