Lunch: Pizza dippers/marinara sauce or Sausage pizza, buttered corn, diced pears, snickerdoodle cookie, ½ pint of milk
Sweetheart Dance pictures can be picked up after school in the FCS Room.
End of 3rd Quarter
Youth and Government – anyone who did not attend yesterday's meeting, please see Ms. Faloon-Sullivan TODAY. Also, on Monday, all members (except press) need to attend a meeting at 6:00 pm. in Ms. Faloon-Sullivan's room. Each bill group should have bill research forms COMPLETED, and lobbyists should be ready to present testimony to the practice committee. Please finish preparations over the weekend so we can have a meaningful practice session. Judicial will practice oral arguments.
ave a meaningful practice session. Judicial will practice oral arguments.
IHSA Scholastic Bowl Sectionals – 10:00 AM, Bus leaves 8:30
FFA Prime Rib Dinner – 4:00-7:00 PM
The Outsiders – 7:00
Daylight Savings Time – Spring – Set clocks forward 1 hour
The Outsiders – 2:00
Study Clubs –
Tuesday & Thursday Afternoon – 3:20-4:00 PM
Wednesday Mornings – 7:30-8:10 AM
NHS Inductees - The new inductees for NHS need to be sure to pay their annual membership dues of $10 to Mr. Martens. Dues must be paid before the inductee will be able to participate in the Induction Ceremony, which is Tuesday, March 15, 2011, at 6:00 p.m. in the high school gymnasium.
The Williamsville Vocal Music Boosters will meet Monday, March 14, 2011, at 6:30 p.m. in the high school teachers' work room. Please join us!!
Sangamo Conference Champs – Basketball T-Shirts on sale - $12. Orders must be turned in to Coach Graven by March 14.
All Shook Up DVDs - At long last, the DVDs for the performances of All Shook Up are scheduled for release. They will be available for purchase beginning with the Saturday night performance of The Outsiders in the Fine Arts Center. You may choose between the Saturday performance or the Sunday performance of All Shook Up. The Saturday DVDs include the tribute to Jake McNamara. The cost is $10 each. Be sure to get your copy while supplies last!
Congratulations to the Band & Choir students on an excellent performance at IHSA Solo Ensemble Contest on Saturday, March 5. Of the 39 entries, we received 35 first place ratings. In addition, our choir students received 6 of the 8 Best-of-the-Day honors awarded to vocalists!
Best of the Day honors went to:
1. Elizabeth Choat - Vocal Solo
2. Mary Walden, Elizabeth Choat, Alayna Currie, Alyssa Currie - Treble Ensemble
3. Abby Withrow, Dana Caspar, Rebecca Szabo, Kathryn Spenn - Treble Ensemble
4. Jessica Miller, Chantel Jennings, Jacob Laughhunn, Payton Jeffers - Mixed Ensemble
5. Jacob Laughhunn, Tanner Smith, Jonathan Miller, Logan Edwards - Bass Ensemble
6. Madrigal Ensemble: Abby Clark, Abby Withrow, Allison Rump, Chantel Jennings, Jessica Miller, Alayna Currie, Allie Wilson, Brooke Keenan, Elizabeth Choat, Mackenzie McCall, Rebecca Szabo, Kathryn Spenn, Bo Bennett, Jacob Laughhunn, Jacob Payne, Jonathan Miller, Logan Edwards, Payton Jeffers, Tanner Smith
Congratulations to the Bands and the Choirs on an excellent concert last night! Bravo!